Login to view price.
Flower Liquid Color Dye (250mL)
- This flower liquid dye could be applied to any white fresh cut flowers.
- Prepare your container (use tubes for single flowers, vases for multiple stems).
- Add in liquid dye and add in fresh water to adjust the darkness of final results. (water should be less then liquid dye)
- Cut flower stems in diagonal. Cross cut works on absorbing multiple colours at the same time by inserting different parts of your stem into different colours.
- Put flower stem into the liquid and let it absorb the colour.
- It takes 15 minutes to 3 hours to fully absorb the colour. Orchid may take longer.
- In-door use only, temperature should be between 18°C - 25°C (64.4°F -77°F), avoid direct sunlight.
- Orchid: (Water is not necessary during dye process, use liquid dye only).
- Black Rose (Use red rose as the base, let it absorb Ocean Blue dye only).
- Black Color Dye: Please be aware the black color dye will appear more blue/purple in the early stage on white flowers.
- Black Color Dye: Processing time is a little longer compared to others.
- Ingredients: Water, Plant Colour Extraction, Surfactant, Preservative，Antioxidant, Baking essence.
- Warning: Keep away from children and pets. It's not for drinking, not edible and not for food use.
**Tip: Using a tube with only flower dye (no water) will help the colour dye process better for some flowers.